Adding product to your cart
- Silicon is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Biotin and Magnesium help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin D, Calcium and Magnesium help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps in tissue formation and to maintain proper muscle function.
- Calcium intake, when combined with Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device