Skip to content
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative) and to aid digestion.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.