TERMS & CONDITIONS, COPYRIGHT
The Nakaherbs.com website is intended for information purposes only. The information available on this site in no way suggests or seeks to diagnose or treat illness. All material is provided for information only and should not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Individuals should always seek the advice of an appropriate healthcare professional for medical advice and treatment. Naka disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Naka does not represent or warrant that the information available on this site is accurate, complete or current. The information posted by the site operator on this site is believed to be accurate when posted, but is not warranted or represented in any way to be so. Any use or reliance on such information is at your own risk. Your access and/or use of this site is strictly on an as is basis, and you must not assume that this site will be error free or that it will operate without interruption or as intended. Price and availability is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this website, neither Naka nor any of its officers, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, and loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property and claims of third parties.
The contents of this site are for informational purposes only. Text and information contained on this site, and reference to resource material is not intended to diagnose, treat, suggest a course of treatment, cure or prevent any disease, condition or malady. No warranty is made or given that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate, and no warranty is given that there may not be a contrary view to any of the material that is hereby published.
The information contained in this website, or obtained as a consequence of using this website is not intended to be, nor is it implied to be, a substitute for professional medical or pharmaceutical advice. Any user should always seek the advice of their physician, pharmacist, or other qualified health care provider prior to commencing any treatment for any conditions, diseases or maladies, and questions in relation to such treatment should be directed to such professional health care providers. Users should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice because of information obtained from this site. Reliance on any information provided on this site or provided by Naka employees or others appearing on the site at the invitation of Naka is solely at your own risk.
This site may contain content from third party sources. Naka does not necessarily endorse any third party products, views or information presented on this site and such information or content may not reflect the opinions, recommendations or practices of Naka. All information, graphics, data, and/or other items contained in this website unless otherwise noted are the property of Naka and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to domestic and foreign copyright and trademark laws. If you access this site, you agree, by the virtue of using it, to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, with the following terms and conditions then we do not grant license and/or the right for you to access or use in any form this website.
Terms and Conditions which apply to this website:
1. The documents and/or information contained herein may be or are part of one or several copyrights and therefore the entire document is copyrighted by Naka, Copyright (c)2009. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, electronic, mechanical, including photocopying or by any information or retrieval system without the express written consent of the publisher and/or grant of license. In addition you may not modify or exploit in any manner any information and/or material contained from this website without the express written consent of the Naka.
2. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT: Any reference obtained from any document or indicated website(s) to a specific commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply an endorsement by Naka of the product, process, or service, or its
producer or provider. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced document do not necessarily reflect those of Naka.
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Neither Naka, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors makes any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from this website or the links to servers and/or other websites listed. In addition, the Naka assumes no damages of any kind including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Naka has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or its contents. You assume total responsibility for establishing procedures for ensuring data back up's and virus checking as you see appropriate. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any material provided on this website is a draft and is subject to a final review for accuracy, technical or otherwise. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material in or on this website.
4. Information from different websites may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information may be changed or updated without notice. Naka makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through http://www.nakaherbs.com or contained in this document. When you access a non-Naka website, please understand that it is independent from Naka and that Naka has no control over the content of that website. In addition, a link to a non-Naka website does not mean that Naka endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will Naka be liable to any party or any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Naka makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ontario, Canada, and accessing them from countries and/or territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.